Friday, March 19, 2010
Played some 25NL when I got home from work tonight and still playing. Currently up 7 BIs. No clue how to be honest except for the fact that there are so many donkeys playing Rush Poker on FTP it is unbelievable! I really like Rush Poker because it allows my semi-nitty style to play well.

Been playing 2 tables of Rush at a time and it is way better than playing 6-10 tables at a time imo. Tonight is a crazy night though and pretty sure it is because of all the casuals on playing after work on Friday to cool down after a long week of work. Had AA in the CO and it went 2-bet to $1 from UTG+1 MP raised to $3, I flat for some reason and UTG+1 pushes all-in for $22 and some change. MP thinks about it for a full time bank and pushes for $41. I snap call and take down the pot. UTG+1 had KJo and MP had 77. Seriously like WTF but I am not complaining at all.

Work was hellish all week and I am gonna need a couple cocktails to wind down after this session. Was unable to make it out on Saint Patty's Day due to hectic work however tonight might be my SPD! Toss back a couple Guinesses and a Irish Car Bomb or 2.

Hope to write some more sometime this weekend and hopefully it is about a big tournament cash or if not it will be about some poker strategy!

0 comments: