Monday, March 15, 2010
New goal and focus is going to be to log 50,000 hands of 25NL and log 100 $6.50 90-man KOs on Full Tilt Poker. I have played on the majority if sites during my Bonus Whoring days and I still to this day find Full Tilt to be the best site out there! By far the easiest to navigate menu and options plus there is a lot of action. Poker Stars is a great site as far as action but I find it extremely difficult to navigate through.

Been trying to grind through some MiniFtops events on FT but WOW! total donkeyfest 101! I really hope the SCOOP on PS is not a total donkeyfest like this. Seriously do they put down a nice meadow of green grass and a beautiful stream for these donkeys to come feed on? I do realize that we want donkeys in our tournaments however too many makes it difficult which is why playing poker is clearly a game of skill! Anyone plan on playing in some SCOOP events?

Place 22nd in a $42k guarantee over the weekend. Played with absolute confidence and I feel confidence is a part of the game that I am missing for some reason. Been on a pretty awful run of cards for quite a long time. I am not one to complain out my bad luck but feel the tides turning and I MY FAVOR! Was a little upset at the payout only being $180 for 22nd out of 2700 but meh I was more happy to play well and confident.

Until next time, may all your cards be letter of the alphabet!

dNA

0 comments: